SEED conducts Need Assessment Survey in the target area which is a pre-requisite for project based CSR interventions. Based on the assessed needs of the communities, SEED prepares a detailed project report with implementation plan.
- Secondary research –analysis of census data, internet search, data from secondary sources.
- Primary research using
- structured formats containing quantitative and qualitative data for household and village.
- focused group discussion,
- participatory rural appraisal(PRA).
- GPS mapping.
- Preparing implementation road map and budget.
- Defining processes and reporting framework to measure outcomes and monitor progress.